The Registered Massage Therapists at the BodyMend clinic in Brampton can help relieve your muscle tension with classic massage.
Classic, or “Swedish”, massage techniques are used by the Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) at BodyMend. These techniques may be further enhanced or combined with other specialized techniques such as with trigger point therapy, deep tissue, sports, prenatal/pregnancy, and lymphatic massage.
Classic massage helps reduce muscle tension and viagra suisse sans ordonnance stress, improving blood circulation, range of motion, and flexibility through the combination of different stroke techniques and stretching.
Depth, flow, speed, and intensity of the techniques used by the therapist vary according to treatment area of focus, goal of the treatment, and communication from the client.
Some of the techniques used in classic massage are:
- Effleurage: Long and gliding strokes.
- Petrissage: Kneading and squeezing.
- Tapotement: Gentle drumming, cupping, and or chopping motions. These are meant to stimulate.
- Vibration: Rhythmic, rapid shaking.
- Friction: Deep circular motions along the muscle fibers.