We offer corporate and special event services for your next event in the Brampton area.
Are you interested in going the extra mile to promote your staff’s health and wellness?
For corporate events such as health and wellness days, client or customer appreciation events, team building events, lunch and learn style education sessions – we are interested in “mending you back to better health.”
Invite us to participate and add value to the event through complimentary chair massage treatments, health assessments including gait scans and surface EMGs, and short health education sessions by our skilled and professional practitioners.
Tips to Prepare for your Chair Massage:
Our clients will achieve and maintain a better state of health and wellness.
- Book a time that works for you.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled session to allow for getting set up for your massage.
- Advise the practitioner at the start of your session which areas (if any) that you would prefer for them to focus on.
- Drink water following your massage treatment to help the body naturally flush out toxins or lactic acid build-up in your muscles.
*Clients find that they get the best value for their experience when they direct the practitioner at the start of the massage, their preferred areas for treatment focus.*
estherlee – November 20, 2010 at 0417 am Write your playscript, Ed Dante research paper buy online grader So, this is neither anything like nor anything on a standardised theme One I guess and micturate it crystalize